:: Careers Home ::
Position Title: Vendor Support Team Lead
- Service and manage a large vendor network throughout the U.S.
- Schedule orders; discuss details of orders and monitor progress and completion of orders assigned out. Reschedule as needed and prioritize “RUSH” orders.
- Maintain company quality standards of projects.
- Maintain vendor records and up-to-date account information.
- Interact regularly with vendors and the public using multiple methods of contact (email, phone, etc.).
- Handle heavy phone work, follow-up calls, and note taking for those calls.
- Organize all vendor recruitment needs.
- Handle performance management of vendors as needed.
- Resolve vendor problems, clarify service issues and order details.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of professionalism, flexibility and integrity.
- Solid organizational and order coordination and management skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and web-browsers is a must.
- Working geographical knowledge and understanding of maps and time zones.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while contributing to the overall team’s success.
- Willingness to perform variety of tasks and be a self-starter.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous landscaping, construction, or other relevant experience a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication aptitude is a plus.
- Consistent work aptitude and ethics a must.
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other similar products helpful, but not required.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality service and going above and beyond the requirements.
- Must be a team player willing to support entire organization and its goals.
Starting Pay is TBD.
Hours are Monday thru Friday. Overtime may be required from time to time and staying late may be necessary to complete tasks. The ideal candidate’s employment will begin after successfully passing the Pre-Employment Background Screening.
If you are the ideal candidate please email your resume. Please include a phone number to reach you at, times to best reach you, and a brief description on why you feel you are right for this position.
Please Apply Below