:: Careers Home ::
Position Title: Compliance Department Lead
Our company benefits include competitive pay, Medical benefits, & 401k.
- Run background checks for vendors and employees using Hireright and Aspengrove
- Update vendor credentials and verify vendors are in compliance according to our clients’ standards
- Ability to perform quality work within the deadlines with our without supervision
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating
- Coordinate work efforts with other departments and organizations
- Interact professionally with other employees, vendors and customers while working effectively as a team contributor
- Enter, revise, combine, and/or assemble materials such as research or job specific information, compile results & complete electronic reports
- Prioritize tasks and shift focus as necessary during work day
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent work aptitude and ethics a must
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Capacity to work in a high volume environment
- Willingness to perform variety of tasks and be a self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and web browsers
- Salesforce experience a plus
- PExperience with Aspengrove, Hireright or similar background check services a plus
Starting Pay is TBD.
Hours are Monday thru Friday. Overtime may be required from time to time and staying late may be necessary to complete tasks. The ideal candidate’s employment will begin after successfully passing the Pre-Employment Background Screening.
If you are the ideal candidate please email your resume. Please include a phone number to reach you at, times to best reach you, and a brief description on why you feel you are right for this position.
Please Apply Below