:: Careers Home ::
Position Title: Client Support Specialist
Position Description and Qualifications:
- Review data to ensure all subcontracted work has been completed up to standards.
- Submit work orders in a pre-developed format on a site specific portal.
- Ability to distinguish work completed with work in progress.
- Ability to perform quality work within the deadlines with our without supervision
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Interact professionally with other employees, vendors and customers while working effectively as a team contributor.
- Enter, revise, combine, and/or assemble materials such as research or job specific information, compile results & complete electronic reports.
- Prioritize tasks and shift focus as necessary during work day.
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist Team Supervisor as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistent work aptitude and ethics a must.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Capacity to work in a high volume environment.
- Willingness to perform variety of tasks and be a self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and web browsers.
Our company benefits include competitive pay, Medical benefits, & 401k.
The ideal candidate’s employment will begin after successfully passing the Pre-Employment Background Screening.
Please include a phone number to reach you at, times to best reach you, and a brief description on why you feel you are right for this position. Note: We will contact you for an interview if you meet the qualifications.
Please Apply Below